[jsr-314-open] FYI: onchange for radio and checkbox

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 17 16:25:07 EDT 2009

JD> So, in the interests of making all browsers behave similarly, I've
JD> changed the default behavior to onclick for those components.

I agree with this modification.  I didn't see anything in the
ChangeLog[1].  Can you add it, please, Jim.

Jim, I'd still like to see your answer to Dan Allen's question about,
"can we manually emulate the real, onchange behavior by doing some kind
of old/new comparison".  However, I must say that I don't personally
think the extra logic is worth it.

Ed

[1] http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/Jsf2MR1ChangeLog