[jsr-314-open] Fwd: Minor corrections and request for clarification

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:54:08 EDT 2009

>From the jsr-314-comments inbox...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leonardo Uribe <lu4242 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Subject: [jsr-314-open] Error on web-facelettaglibrary_2_0.xsd
To: jsr-314-comments at jcp.org

Hi

Checking the appendix A of the spec, the description of the file
web-facelettaglibrary_2_0.xsd has a small bug.

The attribute composite-library-name used in this context:

    //<facelet-taglib>
    //  <namespace>http://some.domain.com/path</namespace>
    //  <composite-library-name>compositeLibName</composite-library-name>
    //</facelet-taglib>

says this

<xsd:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
name="composite-library-name"
type="javaee:fully-qualified-classType"/>

but it should be this:

<xsd:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
name="composite-library-name"
type="javaee:string"/>

I also would like to know if composite:clientBehavior exists or not (the
plddocs does not mention it, but if is not what is the purpose of
BehaviorAttachedObjectHandler?)

Also, the documentation of ui:remove has a attribute with no name, and
ui:param has a attribute duplicated, but I think it is a different one.

Also, the documentation of javax.faces.CompositeFacet has an error in its
description. First it says encodeBegin() should not be implemented, but then
describe how it should be. I think it describes encodeChildren() instead.

I'll appreciate a lot all responses to my comments.

regards

Leonardo Uribe