[jsr-314-open] meetings at JSF Summit

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Tue Dec 1 23:59:09 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

Here's the deal for the JSF Summit EG meeting:

8:30PM in the Donatello board room, on the first floor (if you're
coming upstairs and walking towards the lobby, turn right and walk
down the hallway). Since most of us will be at the expert panel, we
can all walk there together.

For those who are off-site, we will use Skype. Please send us your
Skype ID so we can conference you in.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
twitter: jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3