[jsr-314-open] www.javaserverfaces.org (JSF Root Node)

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:39:24 EST 2009

Just so that I didn't forget, I added the link to "Real World JSF
Links" to the home page as soon as I returned home.

Btw, if you see any explaination that you would like to change on the
site, please speak up! Lincoln can grant you edit permissions if you
would like to help with revisions in the near term (in the long term
we will have a more formalized goverance policy, for now we are just
on Google sites).

Registered Linux User #231597