[jsr-314-open] www.javaserverfaces.org (JSF Root Node)

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:02:40 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 10:08 PM,  <Ed.Burns at sun.com> wrote:
> Thanks for adding the RealWorldJsfLinks site! Now we just have to drop the
> necessity for the www in the hostname.

It appears this is a limitation of Google Sites. Currently Google
Sites doesn't support mapping directly to the domain name. After we
all recover from the post-JSF summit hangover, we'll look into some
long term solutions for hosting and governance. What I'd like to see
are several proposals and we can all vote to see what we we'll all be
happy with. As I mentioned in the meeting, I'm working with the
JBoss.org lead (emphasis on .org) to see what we resources we can
offer.

Registered Linux User #231597