[jsr-314-open] [JSF 2.1 NEW] composite component namespace simplification

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:07:36 EST 2009

I like the idea, but I'm wondering if we can still retain the URN
format. Perhaps something like one of the following:

urn:components/util

Any other ideas are welcome.

One thing to keep in mind that we are still hoping to be able to merge
composite components with Java-based component libraries. So this
would be a shorthand that would strictly be for sets of components
which are composite only. To merge, you would have to switch to a
formal URL syntax.

-Dan

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III
<lincolnbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1, +1
>
> Lincoln Baxter III
> http://ocpsoft.com
> http://scrumshark.com
> Keep it simple.
>
> On Dec 7, 2009 3:08 PM, "David Geary" <clarity.training at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok, sure. That sounds even better.
>

> david
>
> 2009/12/7 Kito Mann <kito.mann at virtua.com>
>
>> > +1 > > I say we add it to the issue tracker for a the maintenance
>> > release (_not_ 2.1). > --- > ...

Registered Linux User #231597