[jsr-314-open] [JSF 2.1 NEW] composite component namespace simplification

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:10:20 EST 2009

Oops, I was getting my URLs and URNs mixed up. Thanks for the correction.

I'm torn. The fewer characters do make it easier for my brain to remember
and also gives an indication that the namespace is somehow different. I
don't think it would hurt as an alternative syntax. Those who prefer URLs
can just stick with them. Depends on whether we want to introduce this
variance, and thus one more thing to explain.

Another option would be to allow users to alias one namespace to another so
they can control how covenient it is. Just brainstorming.

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers
and developers.