[jsr-314-open] JSF Summit

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 8 15:17:16 EST 2009

EB> Kito, or anyone else that has the time and skills, I need someone to clean
EB> up the audio clips from the "JSF Around the World" presentation. Some of
EB> them proved hard to understand when the audio was played in a large room.
EB>
EB> Can anyone help?

KM> Sure. Just send me the clips and let me know what your time frame is.

I have uploaded the first batch to the "unprocessed-audio" folder, which
is at [1].  The files are AVI video, but you only need to work on the
audio track.  As you do each one, can you please upload it to the
sibling "processed-audio" folder at [2]?

Timeframe: 6 January 2010, but sooner is better.

Let us know when you're done with this batch.  Then I can upload another
batch and add subtitles to the first batch using Premiere.

Note that I'm using the EG private java.net project because I don't want
to share out the low quality audio lest it damage our reputation.  I
promise to share it when the files are of sufficient quality.

[1] https://javaserverfaces-spec-eg.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=11960

[2] https://javaserverfaces-spec-eg.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=11961&expandFolder=11961&folderID=11960