[jsr-314-open] [www.javaserverfaces.org] A couple of things

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Wed Dec 9 10:59:53 EST 2009

Two things:

(1) Where should we place a link to o the AJAX JSF Matrix?
(http://www.ajaxjsf.com/)? I'm going to continue talking to Thomas
about integrating it with JSFCentral, but in the meantime, it'd be
nice to have a link to it.
(2) For the Getting Started section, I see two problems: (a) it only
talks about JSF 2, and (b) it doesn't give you any info if you're not
using Maven. Resolving (b) is simple enough, but for (a), we need to
decide if we're only going to talk about JSF 2. I think leaving out
1.2 is a bit strange, but it may not be a bad strategic move. People
are still starting or enhancing 1.2 projects, though.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
twitter: jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3