[jsr-314-open] [www.javaserverfaces.org] A couple of things

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:58:59 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III <
lincolnbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Even better, why not use/recommend embedded glassfish as the ultimate
> quick-start through maven?

Yep, currently working on that exact topic. Want to join us?

http://seamframework.org/Documentation/WeldQuickstartForMavenUsers

I'm trying to keep as minimal dependencies on Weld as possible (for these
starter archetypes), but I think the import of the Weld helper POM is really
important because we are providing a nice version matrix to reduce the
burden. Feedback welcome of course.

Registered Linux User #231597