[jsr-314-open] [www.javaserverfaces.org] A couple of things

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:00:45 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III <
lincolnbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure does!!
>

> http://ocpsoft.com/java/jsf2-java/jsf2-how-to-add-the-magic-of-el-el2-to-jsf/

Yes and no. JBoss EL (which is really Seam EL put int it's own repository)
is not an official impl of EL 2.2 (that's the new EL version in Java EE 6).
It would be better if you linked against the official version from
GlassFish. I'm not sure what is going to happen with JBoss EL. What I'm sure
of is that we don't want to pass it off as being EL 2.2.

Use this:

http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/javax/el/el-api/2.2/
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/org/glassfish/web/el-impl/2.2/

Lincoln, could you do a quick follow-up post that uses this version instead?

Registered Linux User #231597