[jsr-314-open] Another big article

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 11 13:23:41 EST 2009

Interesting statement (this guy is not holding back):

"Also, it is apparent that the JSF 2.0 specification had to aim for
providing a common ground for AJAX
integration, in particular in the areas of partial submit and partial
rendering, in order to prevent the
specification to fall apart entirely."

-roger