[jsr-314-open] Our good friend strikes again:

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 11 16:06:03 EST 2009

JD> Anyone want to volunteer to contact him, to correct the factual
JD> errors (including the fact that he could probably could have avoided
JD> using a 3 1/2 year old spec in favor of a recent one), and tell him
JD> we're examining his comments for concrete solutions (or better, turn
JD> him to suggesting concrete solutions, with APIs?)

I agree that one person here should be given responsibility for this
task but the choice of person is important.  They need to be close
enough to the spec to speak with credibitily, but far enough away to not
be seen as being defensive.  Whomever volunteers, their job will be made
easier by the rest of us on the group giving feedback and commentary.

I think Lincoln or Neil would be good choices.

Anyone?

Ed