[jsr-314-open] [ajax] Fwd: JSF Ajax Meeting Minutes

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:01:22 EST 2009

One of the major problems I see with using the wiki for this purpose is that
when you paste in a huge block of text, you have to go back and enter in all
these markup codes to make it stop linking to wikiwords. While wikiwords are
useful when you are creating a wiki, it really sucks when you are just
trying to put notes down.

-Dan