[jsr-314-open] [jsf2.next] Proposal to support new semantic HTML5tags

Simon Lessard Simon_Lessard at dmr.ca
Mon Dec 14 10:08:21 EST 2009

Hi,

I would highly prefer adding all tags in the h: namespace, else some pages might end up with just too many imbricated panelGroup to be easily readable. Furthermore the renderer will be more complex and there would be a, albeit small, performance overhaul as the attribute has to be evaluated. The only thing that won't be supported with tags is dynamic change of the layout, but semantically it makes no sense anyway. I think it would also be time to add <h:paragraph/>,< h:fieldSet/>, <h:legend/>, briefly every single valid HTML tags.

Regards,

~ Simon