[jsr-314-open] [jsf2.next] Proposal to support new semantic HTML5tags

Jim Driscoll Jim.Driscoll at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 14 13:32:46 EST 2009

I actually oppose the idea of creating a lot of different tags with no
significant difference except the name of the tag created.

It increases the conceptual weight  of the API - more tags that do the
same thing is, I'd think, a bad thing.

Though this is mostly a moot point - there will be no HTML5 support in
any near-term version of JSF.

Jim