[jsr-314-open] JSF2 bashing on TSS

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:28:31 EST 2009

I'm not sure it's worth fighting there in the comments. Just going to
make it a bigger issue, IMO.

I think we should just keep saturating the blogosphere with posts that
show people how truly easy it is, and make sure we keep pointing
people back to www.javaserverfaces.org, which should stay up to date
with the best guides we can possibly muster for getting started.

--Lincoln