[jsr-314-open] JSF2 bashing on TSS

David Geary clarity.training at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:47:20 EST 2009

I just posted something as well. I think it's important that we publicly
acknowledge that JSF 1 left a lot to be desired, but that we are working
hard to fix that in JSF 2. I also think it's important that we let people
know we are listening, and that we seriously consider what they say, even if
they may be somewhat belligerent. I also added a link to
www.javaserverfaces.org in my reply.

david