[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer ExamQuestions (was:Re: Where's Ed Burns this week?)

Simon Lessard Simon_Lessard at dmr.ca
Wed Dec 16 12:05:30 EST 2009

It might be a bit ambiguous though, no? Another solution would be to set columns="3" and assume that all input would have a message defined this way. The resulting look would not be the same however as this solution align the messages rather than place them right after the input. Maybe by adding "right after the input" and offer both solution in the choice, making it a trap question.

~ Simon