[jsr-314-open] A nice one, but it doesn't mention JSF2

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 17 00:03:19 EST 2009

On 12/16/09 11:28 PM, Cay Horstmann wrote:
> On 12/16/2009 08:05 PM, Ed Burns wrote:
>> http://whitesboard.blogspot.com/2009/12/jsf-componen
>
> Actually, I am not all that happy about that example. Putting those JSF
> model classes into your application logic is best avoided, and JSF 2.0
> makes it even easier to avoid it.

I thought the content did indeed put us at risk of "look at all that
verbosity" attacks (much more personally annoying than DoS attacks, I
can assure you), but felt it was worth mentioning here.  Cay, a blog
comment by such an eminent citizen as yourself would certainly be noticed.

Ed