[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions (was:Re: Where's Ed Burns this week?)

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Thu Dec 17 07:18:10 EST 2009

I won't chime in for the distractors, but here my question:

How can you register a managed bean with JSF2?

a) Using groovy in the view definition
b) Using XML-code in the faces configuration file
c) Using annotations in the Java-Code of the managed-bean
d) Using other JSF2 compliant bean-containers

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at