[jsr-314-open] wrap ups of JSF Summit 2009

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Thu Dec 17 20:45:13 EST 2009

Dan Allen wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Andy Schwartz
> <andy.schwartz at oracle.com <mailto:andy.schwartz at oracle.com>> wrote:
>
>     Dan Allen wrote:
>
>         I look forward to reading about the conference through another
>         perspective.
>

>     Here's another, covering JSF Summit + the 3 other conferences that
>     I attended this fall:
>
>     http://andyschwartz.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/jsf-2-on-the-road/
>
>     Though be warned:  I come from the "It's my stupid blog so I'll
>     make it as long as I want thank you very much" school of blogging. :-)
>

> What a fantastic blog entry! Probably one of the most enjoyable blog
> entry I have read all year. I really felt like I was there traveling
> around the globe with you. You built tremendous excitement about JSF
> and you also made a strong connection with the reader, making them
> feel good about picking the technology. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Dan!  This has been such a special time for me - not something I
am expecting to be able to repeat any time soon.  In part I wanted to
write down my thoughts just so that I would be able to look back in a
few years and remember what an great little adventure I had.  But, of
course, I was also hoping that other people would get something out of
it as well.  So glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

Andy