[jsr-314-open] [jsr-314] Missing JSR2 webcast

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 18 14:38:21 EST 2009

DS> I wonder if it because I'm trying to view this webcast from the UK.  Is it
DS> possible that this is say only viewable in the US?

Try this

To view the video, go to the excellent Glassfish Resources Page at
<http://www.sun.com/glassfish/resources/> and look for the link titled
JavaServer Faces 2.0: A Complete Tour, it's at the bottom of the page.

Ed

P.S. I'm sorry Daniel, but can you please re-state your credentials for
having post access to this list?  I don't recall adding you but I must
have because I think Max and I are the only ones that can grant post
access.