[jsr-314-open] wrap ups of JSF Summit 2009

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:35:13 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III <
lincolnbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's mine... Finally ;)
>

> http://ocpsoft.com/opensource/what-a-wild-ride-my-journey-through-opensource-jsf/

Awesome. If I get any more inspired I think I'm going to start floating ;)

> Many (not all, sorry) of you are mentioned. If you have photos from
> any of the sessions, please send em' my way so I can put up your
> pretty-faces ;)

You are funny.

I'm still trying to hunt down the EG group shot. I think it would be awesome
to feature it on www.javaserverfaces.org. That way, there is no more excuse
for the public to think that there are not real people on the EG ;)

Registered Linux User #231597