[jsr-314-open] getting behind CDI

Ganesh ganesh at j4fry.org
Mon Dec 21 03:24:41 EST 2009

The most essential and basic feature I miss is the conversation scope which
is covered by weldx. Spring is only making a promise for 3.1 here.

Conversation delimiters are set programmatically in weldx which I consider not
ideal. I'd wish having annotation/XML based navigation rules that cover
conversations and contained beans. Maybe we can cover this feature in the future?

Best regards,
Ganesh