[jsr-314-open] wrap ups of JSF Summit 2009

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Wed Dec 23 20:24:41 EST 2009

Hey guys,

FYI, we'll be posting all of the pics we can find from the JSF Summit on the
site in the next couple of weeks, including all of the ones Sherry took.
I'll ask Sherry about this picture in particular now, however...

---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3