[jsr-314-open] Wrapping Text with a tag - what's the correct behavior?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:52:08 EDT 2009

I'm ok with #1 -- "does not render childre"n. I'm also for providing a
"backwards compatability switch" -- but it needs to be documented
clearly in the component PDL docs so that people are aware of it --
that'll cause unhappy customers.

This is good in my eyes because it makes a piece of JSF more
intuitive, with the *OPTION* to do something counterintuitive yet
possibly necessary for a number of reasons - if we continue to make
improvements of this sort, then JSF will continue to improve.

--Lincoln