[jsr-314-open] Resolution? (Wrapping Text with a tag)

Jim Driscoll Jim.Driscoll at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 8 14:59:24 EDT 2009

As I stated in an earlier email, I'd like this wrapped up by today. This
isn't an arbitrary date:  I'd like to make the RI changes today, so they
go out in our second Beta release - if we're going to change something
like this, it's best that it be in a Beta, not snuck into an FCS (or
even an RC), so we can actually get feedback before committing to the
behavior.

We seem to have a (very) rough consensus that Andy's proposed solution,
not rendering children of outputText, is acceptable.  So, I'll proceed
on implementing that solution today.

If you have serious concerns about this direction, now would be the last
best chance to voice them.

Jim