[jsr-314-open] Default ajax triggers?

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at oracle.com
Mon Jun 22 13:47:36 EDT 2009

Ideally this information (both the default event and the set of
supported events) should be present in both the pdl/javadoc for each
tag/component that supports ClientBehaviorHolder.  We've got all of the
metadata - already use it for component generation.  Hopefully not too
difficult to generate some doc off of this as well.

FWIW, the only standard components that have default events are:

- Command components: default event is "action"
- EditableValueHolder components: default event is "valueChange"

Andy