[jsr-314-open] JavaServer Faces Wiki Book

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:28:24 EDT 2009

I've added a minor feature suggestion for creating an
<f:setPropertyValueChangeListener> tag.

I've worked around it so far by binding an <f:param> to the backing bean
instead, but ... I'm not sure that's spec'd behavior or whether it's just a
pleasant side-effect... either way, I figure we need something like this:
http://wiki.jcp.org/wiki/index.php?page=JSF+Proposed+Features

And yes -- the auto-linking is a slight nuisance.

--Lincoln