[jsr-314-open] Why do we disallow EL for h:dataTable "var" attribute?

Andy Schwartz andy.schwartz at ORACLE.COM
Fri Mar 6 15:57:50 EST 2009

One comment to add to Simon's comments (which I agree with)...
h:dataTable is simply following the pattern set by JSTL's c:forEach,
which we clearly would not want to deviate from without some very
compelling use case.

Andy