[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] JSF 2.0 Spec Snapshot

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at APACHE.ORG
Thu Mar 5 10:32:18 EST 2009

Hi Ed,

my feedback below. I already (wrongly) sent these using my Gmail-address,
but I guess (hope) these mails didn't make it...

3.1.8: should the tree-visitor be mentioned here?

4.1.18.4: shouldn't this reference AfterAddToViewEvent?

5.4.1: seems to have old spec language (language on error handler says that
only predestroy does not call through to it)

6.1.14: managed-bean-scope can now be view on top of none, request, session,
application - can it also be flash? I don't see this mentioned anywhere.

10.3.1.1: in table 10.3, the f:ajax attribute is called event - in several
paragraphs around this, events - which one is true?

also, should I send out the patch-proposal that I made and the follow up
discussions I had with Leonardo to the EG? Pete and Andy seemed to be
interested...

regards,

Martin