[jsr-314-open] [426-BeanValidation] Default Enablement Change

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at APACHE.ORG
Tue Mar 10 15:09:20 EDT 2009

Hi Ed,

if you ask for introduction of change 1, you should also ask for 2 - 1
without 2 doesn't make
much sense, right?

FWIW, for me Emmanuel's statement makes much sense - convention over
configuration, and a way to overrule convention by configuration is
all we should need!

regards,

Martin

--