[jsr-314-open] Groovy support

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at SUN.COM
Fri Mar 20 03:40:49 EDT 2009

KM> So, after perusing the spec, I noticed that there's no mention
KM> specifically of Groovy. And I don't see much on the Groovy site
KM> itself indicating when/if the Groovy JSR will ever be finished. Any
KM> insight?

Right, as you know, at nearly every JSF 2 talk I give, I implore the
audience to pepper Mr. La Forge with annoying emails about completing
the JSR.  Until it is completed, we can't explicitly mention Groovy.
The spec language we currently have is as specific as I can get.

Do you have another suggestion?

Ed