[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Credit where it's due

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at SUN.COM
Thu May 7 15:48:24 EDT 2009

Hello Team,

This email is not just for EG members.

I'm giving a JSF2 webinar next week [1] and I'll be using these slides
as a starting point [2].  If you look at those slides, you'll see
thumbnail photos next to many of the features.  The photos depict who
came to my mind as having worked on the feature.  Naturally, I
inadvertently left many people out and I need your help to fix it.

ACTION: Please look at the slides [2] and let me know where you think
your or someone else's picture should be.  Also, if you want to point
out that a particular feature is heavily inspired by some existing
technology not mentioned, please say that too.

I understand that this action is a little bit like creating your own
Wikipedia page, which many people (including myself) find distasteful.
Nonetheless, I really want to know how you feel you've contributed.  To
that end, we can use my XRI contact page to anonymously submit your
feedback.  Please include a link to a picture if it makes sense.

Sun employees need not apply.  Everyone knows we're involved.

ACTION: To submit feedback go to <http://xri.net/=edburns> and fill out
the form and press SEND.  Please put JSR-314 as the name.  Please do it
by 1700 EDT Monday 20090511.

Thanks,

Ed

[1] http://weblogs.java.net/blog/edburns/archive/2009/05/jsf2_webinar_ne.html