[jsr-314-open] Ajax rendering of components among compositions?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 24 23:32:16 EDT 2009

I still don't understand why the composite component is not acting like a
naming container. I mean, if I assign an id to the composite component:

Then it just seems wrong to me that it isn't rendered in the output.
However, if we are saying that the composite component must have:

..

(or something of the sort), then we need to highlight this point in big
*bold* letters. Otherwise, every time a newcomer creates a composite
component that he/she wants to update with Ajax, they are going to going
through this trial and error lesson.

-Dan