[jsr-314-open] data payload for ajax calls

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at SUN.COM
Mon May 25 19:49:32 EDT 2009

In all fairness, most of the JSF 2.0 Ajax stuff (at least the stuff that
has been discussed here) has been out
since EDR2 and especially Public Review Draft (Jan 09).  Regardless, I
do appreciate the good feedback,
which in most cases can be found when trying to use the APIs as David is
doing - thanks David!
Also, thanks Andy for taking the time to do some debugging and
clarification on some of the existing demos.
I'm going to collect these issues and add what I can to the MR list.

Thanks, Roger.