[jsr-314-open] sendAjaxRequest is not defined?

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at SUN.COM
Tue May 26 09:36:05 EDT 2009

One thing that is wrong with your example (at least the code snippet
below) is you need to specify:
<f:ajax event="keyup".../>   *not*  event="onkeyup" (using logical names).
Now... looking over the spec - specifically - Section 10.4.1.1 I don't
see any mention of this.  So, I'm adding it to the errata.
Not sure how your example is working with "onkeyup".

when I remove the event attr , I'm not seeing your error.  Is there
anything more that you have in your page that I'm not
seeing in your code snippet?  Seems like the "chain" function is getting
called per your firebug output.

-roger