[jsr-314-open] aggregating tag libraries under a common namespace

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at APACHE.ORG
Wed May 27 01:36:12 EDT 2009

Hi Dan,

I agree. I just don't see that anyone will do this change except you
provide a patch yourself - judging by the lack of interest.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at