[jsr-314-open] mailinglist: looking for immediate action

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:06:33 EST 2009

Pete, Andy, Lincoln and I would really like to get the following two issues
ironed out before Pete, Andy and I go in front of the audience at Devoxx to
give our "JSF 2 and beyond: Keeping progress" coming talk:

#1. Fix the broken JSR-314-OPEN mailinglist archives: **
http://archives.java.sun.com/jsr-314-open.html
#2. Have a community maillinst or forum.

We are willing to say that the JCP.org boards are the community forum, if we
can get a statement from the JCP that the e-mail gateway will eventually
work (http://wiki.jcp.org/boards/index.php?b=958)

The main emphasis is this talk is community involvement. It's pretty useless
for us to stand up there and have zero options for the community to get
involved. jsr314-comments at jcp.org is not a solution.

I'm willing to get on a conference call if necessary to get some action.

Registered Linux User #231597