[jsr-314-open] JSF logo

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 13 16:41:34 EST 2009

DA> Okay. We'll just decide who receives it. Maybe we can have it sent to
DA> jsr314-comments.org. I get that e-mail anyway.

DA> Then we just need a page to display the entries. We'll do a vote using
DA> doodle.com or something.

I think this is a good idea.  We tried having one for Mojarra, but these
things are difficult, and in the end it didn't pan out. One thing that
has worked for me in the past is to offer a prize to the winner.  The
prize I can easily give out is a free copy of my rockstar book.  I used
this method twice during JSF 2.0.

1. to get someone to write some XSLT to help us sort issues.  Winner:
Imre Oßwald.

2. to get someone to contribute a sample app.  Winner: Globalcode
scrumtoys.

Dan, if you want, you can put up a copy of your Seam in action book.

Most importantly, we need to make sure to license the image
appropriately.  I suggest creative commons.

Ed