[jsr-314-open] jsf 2 evaluation and test

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:32:21 EST 2009

I read nearly the entire article, and I am almost convinced that this
(recurring) user response is due to a lack of centralized information, easy
to use quick start guides , and tutorials.

I do think there are a few things that we can take away from this. Like
community involvement, but that is a discussion I'm going to raise at
jsfsummit.

Lincoln Baxter III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com