[jsr-314-open] agenda items for JSF Summit

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Wed Nov 25 22:55:50 EST 2009

Great idea, Dan. I added one item -- I encourage others to do the same.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
twitter: jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3