[jsr-314-open] meetings at JSF Summit

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:35:39 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Roger Kitain <Roger.Kitain at sun.com> wrote:
> Yes -
>
> I would like that especially since I will not be in attendance in person .
>   ;-)
> I'm assuming that someone will send out meeting coordinates for the
> meetings.

Yes, as soon as Kito (or the hotel) can provide us with a room. Also,
if anyone objects to Wednesday after the panel, please speak up
(meaning you prefer Thursday). Because we are leaning towards
Wednesday.

Kito, you can I can coordinate on this when we arrive at the hotel tonight.

Registered Linux User #231597