[jsr-314-open] BeanValidator cannot resolve composite component values

Jim Driscoll Jim.Driscoll at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 12 15:14:44 EDT 2009

Hi Lincoln -

Ryan just fixed the bug.

As an administrative issue, it's probably best if we don't discuss
implementation defects on the list devoted to the spec - but rather,
only defects that we think arise directly from a deficiency in the spec.
  (I know, I think I've been guilty of this once or twice myself.)

Filing a bug report is probably more than sufficient in most cases to
get the attention of the impl team - we're not knowingly leaving any
serious bugs open for FCS - our bug list is pretty tidy at this point:

http://tinyurl.com/yk6ut3f

That's zero bugs at the time of this writing, so we're almost done.  If
you think there's a bug that we should be addressing, now's the time to
bring it up - but please report it via java.net (provided it's up).

Jim