[jsr-314-open] Components

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:58:05 EDT 2009

> Growing market of special devices, such as iPhone, Android or even ebook
> readers, makes necessity of special render kits more actual.
>
> I agree that we are going to finally see this idea of multiple render kits
come to fruition. It didn't happen before because frankly, the mobile
platforms and the availability of smartphones on major networks sucked. With
Android and iPhone going crazy, people's face time with smartphones is
growing to match their time in front of laptops/desktops.

So yeah, it's time.

Registered Linux User #231597