[jsr-314-open] Nested composite component facet insertion/rendering issue

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:13:36 EDT 2009

I suppose it depends on whether insertFacet attaches a facet to the parent
component or whether it inserts the contents of the facet inline. I suspect
the latter. In that case, you woud need to wrap insertFacet in <f:facet>,
right?

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered G1 phone:
An open platform for carriers, developers
and consumers.