[jsr-314-open] AJAX library in JSF 2.0

Alexander Smirnov asmirnov at exadel.com
Fri Sep 25 15:26:57 EDT 2009

Our team just caught the problem with Mojarra implementation. Although
interaction with client-side code is encapsulated into AjaxBehavior
renderer, jsf.js library contains code that used by the some other
renderers from Jsf-impl. Therefore, it is not possible to easy replace
client side library for AJAX functionality only, and we have not enough
extension points in the standard API to provide additional
functionality. I think it breaks flexibility provided by pluggable JSF
model.