[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] question regarding ajax update cycle

Werner Punz werner.punz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:46:33 EDT 2010

Ok probably too late to fix that for myfaces 2.0 but I will get the fixup in
for a post 2.0 release (since this is more or less cosmetic for normal root
element usecases I dont see any problem by postponing the fix)
with a clear error mesage.
In either case, both Mojarra as well as myfaces are broken in this area,
while I have the feeling that Mojarras behavior is more broken by being
inconsistent between IE and the rest of the world :-(

Werner