[jsr-314-open] Book Promo: JavaServer Faces 2.0, The Complete Reference

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:01:10 EST 2010

A little plug for Ed...

This week Ed and Chris Schalk are promoting their recently completed book on
JSF 2 (congrats guys!) by answering JSF-related questions on the JavaRanch
JSF forum. This is a great opportunity to interface with new, old and future
JSF community members, or to simply observe and collect ideas. Even if you
only have time to participate in one or two questions, it still gives the
community a sense of our presence. But be mindful that this is Ed and Chris'
showcase ;)

Info below.

-Dan

p.s. I look forward to David and Cay's promo in the near future ;)